It’s a special day here at MarketWave as we celebrate our 13th anniversary. On June 24, 1998 we opened our doors and 13 years later, we’re still going strong! In honor of all of the things we’ve accomplished, I’ve listed 13 of my favorite MarketWave memories so far:
- Building a talented team that just happens to number 13 right now!
- Crossing the $1 million revenue milestone
- Securing a Good Morning America segment for our client Pizza Hut
- Adding our first healthcare client back in 2003 – Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children – to diversify our client roster beyond technology work at the time
- Having two clients on our roster for more than eight years a piece [Oncor, Sprint]
- Susan Yost’s promotion to VP marking a great journey of business growth together
- Landing our first contract north of $1 million
- Hearing an Oncor executive say she wouldn’t be able to achieve her goals without us! Thanks Brenda!
- Creating and protecting a positive culture that makes MarketWave a great place to work
- Joining Entrepreneurs For North Texas to live our value of giving back by participating in community service projects
- Celebrating our 10-year anniversary with a big event that rolled out the red carpet for our clients and showcased our award-winning work
- An offsite team meeting where I surprised the staff with a “beat the clock” shopping spree and “forced” them to spend an envelope of cash in 90 minutes at the Galleria. Funny how everyone accomplished that goal!
- And, finally, the memories we’re creating every day as we have fun, appreciate each other, deliver creative ideas for our clients and meet our goals individually and as a team
None of these memories would have been possible without wonderful colleagues, clients and peers, so thank you to all of those who have helped shape and share these moments. Here’s to many more years together!
We’d love to hear some of your favorite MarketWave memories, so feel free to share in the comments section.