In keeping with our weeklong celebration of our 15-year anniversary, here are 15 fun facts about Marketwave.
- We’ve made the Inc. Magazine 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies THREE times!
- We have a fabulous new office space, and in true Marketwave fashion, it’s well-branded.
- One of our core values is daily intensity – we attack each day with the right priorities and results in mind, and show passion for the work we do.
- We have an obsession with food! We frequently gather for lunches and snacks and almost always have a candy bowl in the break room.
- We call ourselves Marketwavers.
- Our original logo, as well as our new one that launched this year, incorporate purple because it’s Tina’s favorite color and it’s a good idea to keep the boss happy.
- We’re speedy! In terms of responsiveness, Marketwavers are like pizza delivery drivers. Send us an email, and you’ll hear back QUICKLY.
- We’ve won more than 20 industry awards for our client work and proudly display the trophies and plaques in our office.
- More than 50 percent of our team is Texas born and bred, giddy-up!
- We give back to the community by volunteering through Entrepreneurs for North Texas. Our last gig was packing meat in the big freezer at the North Texas Food Bank!
- With Bailey, Brandi, Bana and Buck we’ve got a lot of busy ‘B’s here. It’s like that 2005 Houston Astros season.
- When college football season rolls around, the rivalries ignite – we’ve got alums from UT, A&M, UNT, OU and more.
- We’ve been known to wear matching branded shirts on Fridays.
- We are Women’s Business Enterprise certified and proud of it.
- We’re named Marketwave because we help clients navigate the many waves a business goes through and the new waves they want to take advantage of in the market.
Join the conversation, do you have any Marketwave fun facts to share?