We have some exciting news to announce! In addition to the three employees who joined our team in May, we have also hired two outstanding candidates for our summer internship program. We’re thrilled to introduce Katie Locke and Molly Brown as our newest #superinterns!
- Graduates in December 2013 from Texas Christian University with a degree in graphic design
- Loves the design process and being able to apply that process to different mediums
- Assists the Marketwave team by designing infographic sets, social media, e-blasts and more
- Wants to gain real world experience by working with clients and learning the design process
- Enjoys baking, reading and painting and can always be caught in the middle of a craft project
- Graduated in May 2013 from the University of Oklahoma with a major in journalism and an emphasis in public relations
- Passionate about helping clients solve their problems and reach their goals through PR efforts
- Assists the Marketwave client services team in PR, marketing and social efforts
- Wants to gain greater experience in public and media relations
- Loves cooking, singing, photography and spending time with her family and friends
We’re so happy to have these two join our team this summer as we continue to celebrate Marketwave’s 15th anniversary. Please join us in welcoming Katie and Molly to Marketwave!