Kristin Bult, our wonderful colleague and friend, is celebrating seven years with Marketwave on July 13th. To honor the occasion, not to mention the years of blood, sweat and laughter she’s given us, we’re sharing the seven reasons why we love Kristin the most.
- She’s Got Answers: There’s no question too big or too small, from “Where’s the dolly?” or, “When can I meet with Tina?” to, “How much budget do we have left on this account?” She’s always able to answer our questions – with a smile on her face.
- She’s Got Spirit: Kristin is a constant burst of energy that makes coming to work fun – especially because she’s usually in the office first, and thus, the one who starts the coffee.
- She Loves Lunch: You can always count on her to join you for a Friday lunch outing (LUNCH BUNCH), and she’s the originator of the conference room lunch breaks.
- She’s Tech Savvy: Anyone at Marketwave can attest that Kristin has the magical power to fix any computer issue just by sitting in your desk chair.
- She’s in the Know: Kristin knows where everything is in the office. Lost files, supplies, budget sheets – Kristin can always hunt it down. Plus, she always has a great pulse on the agency’s goings-on.
- She Hearts the 80’s: Whether it’s her Pandora at the desk, or XM radio in the Jeep, Kristin rocks out to the 80’s, and we rock right along with her.
- She IS Marketwave: Kristin is the glue that holds us all together. We couldn’t imagine Marketwave without her, that’s how integral she is to our team, our culture, and our clients.
Share the reasons you love Kristin in the comments below, or on our Facebook page.