I can’t imagine what life was like when Charles, Duke of Orleans, wrote the oldest Valentine still in existence while being imprisoned in the Tower of London in 1415. But, looking back on the origin of the holiday helps me see that the enduring point is sharing our love with the important people in our lives. So, in honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d take time to share some love for my work family – the awesome Marketwave team.
Here’s why I appreciate all of you:
- Marketwavers are great collaborators. Putting these smart people in a room together nets clever ideas and strong strategies that impress our clients.
- You live our value of Daily Intensity each and every day. We said it in Melissa’s anniversary blog, and it’s true for all of you. I adore your passion for our work and the way you give it your all each day.
- You share my dedication to giving back and your servant spirit warms my heart. I’m so proud of the extra time you’ve put in recently on our Great Work. Great Cause. campaign in search of the perfect pro-bono project this spring.
- You are creative in many ways. From designers, to creative problem solvers and strategic thinkers, I’m amazed by your minds and many talents.
- I love how we take victory laps together and cheer each other on, whether it’s for a new client win or work anniversary.
Thanks Marketwavers for all you do to show our clients the love, and make our agency a great place to work!