No matter how you slice it, one thing is clear: Texans love their barbecue, and we at Marketwave are no exception. That’s why we’re thrilled to be a sponsor at this year’s 2nd Annual Big D BBQ Battle, sponsored by the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce.
Partnering with our friends at D.W.P. Grill MD, we’re vying against more than 40 other North Texas businesses – including Southwest Airlines and Oncor – for the best ’cue around.
Just in case samples of brisket, ribs and pinto beans aren’t enough to convince you to attend, here are three more reasons you should make plans to be at Valley View Center Midtown come Friday night.
- It’s for a good cause. A portion of the proceeds benefits the North Texas Food Bank and Café Momentum, so what better reason to chow down?
- You’ll be entertained. Local country crooner Hudson Moore is set to perform. This rising star has opened for bigwigs like Pat Green and Cory Morrow, and this is your chance to see him in a more intimate setting.
- Did we mention the free beer? Admission gets you three free beers. Enough said.
Now that we’ve got you hooked, here are the details:
- Where: Valley View Center Midtown (13331 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75240)
- When: Friday, April 24, 5 – 9 p.m.
- Cost: $25 in advance; $30 day of the event. Buy your tickets here.
Come see us at Booth #57 – we guarantee it’s one pit stop worth making.