Marketwave: Integrated Marketing Intern
Dallas-based Marketwave is a national integrated marketing agency dedicated to meeting the needs of public and private organizations in a variety of industries. We develop fully integrated programs with a concerted focus on strategic and digital marketing, public relations and creative service. Our goal: to attract attention, engage audiences and deliver traction.
We are seeking intern candidates to support our client services department who are enthusiastic about learning, have a service mindset and want to help us deliver outstanding results to our clients.
Our internship program offers a hands-on learning experience for students interested in the integrated marketing mix and its application to real-world business. Build your portfolio with a mix of work samples in marketing and PR, and experience the tenets of client service from our seasoned staff of integrated marketing experts.
Our interns also complete a coaching program that offers extended learning in five of the following sample areas: integrated marketing, public relations, client services, event management, content development, social media marketing and more. This is a paid internship ($10/hour for undergraduates) with a flexible schedule (work between 20 to 40 hours a week between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.). Garage parking is provided free of charge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with integrated marketing campaigns, event management, research, content writing, social media content development and more
- Attend and participate in team meetings, brainstorming sessions and other presentations
- Assist with market and industry-related research
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Junior or senior enrolled in an accredited university, preferably in a marketing program (recent graduates may also apply)
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and account teams
- Ability to work efficiently in a team atmosphere and possess a service mindset
- Understanding of integrated marketing
- Prior relevant experience or internship preferred
To apply, please send an email with your catchiest subject line, cover letter and resume to: Bana Jobe, email@example.com/marketwave
Note: This internship program is designed as a learning experience for students interested in the business of integrated marketing. While we occasionally hire entry-level positions from our internship pool, those instances are entirely based on need and performance, and cannot be guaranteed at any time.