Last week, we had quite an exciting time at the Marketwave office with the addition of three fresh faces. We are so very excited to welcome Bailey, Nancy and Brandi to the agency, and are thrilled to have them join our exciting (and growing) team.
Bailey Pembroke is an assistant account executive, and joins us from The University of Memphis, where she recently graduated with a degree in marketing management. Bailey was actually a previous intern at Marketwave in 2012, and we scooped her up as fast as we could after her graduation this year.
- Bailey is a previous soccer star, as an athlete for The University of Memphis!
- Bailey’s a fan of old-school tunes, notably Billy Joel.
- Bailey will be supporting Marketwave in content development, events, public relations and social media strategy.
Brandi Powers joins us as a senior account executive, and she’ll be supporting clients with digital and social strategy and project management. Brandi has a particular knack and passion for social media marketing and strategy, and we’re thrilled to have her on board!
- Brandi is a North Texas transplant, born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri!
- Brandi is engaged and is excitedly getting ready for her wedding this July in New York.
- Brandi has more than 1,600 Twitter followers, 2,600 Facebook friends and loves to “food-stagram!”
Nancy Scott is our new Director of Digital Strategy. In that capacity, she’ll be working to help maintain, build and enhance digital marketing initiatives for our clients, from valuable insights and analytics to digital marketing ideas that are bold, effective and fresh.
- Nancy has an absolute obsession with numbers, data, measurement and analytics.
- Nancy is an alum of Southern Methodist University, where she graduated with a degree in marketing.
- Nancy is also a full-time wife and mom to two kiddos and a dog, and loves exploring new places with her family on the weekends.
Please join us in welcoming these three, and do stay tuned for more exciting updates this summer as Marketwave continues its 15th anniversary celebration!