Leading Tech Company Chooses Marketwave to Boost Sales Leads
- Created a multi-faceted plan to increase visibility for a top structured cabling provider.
- Designed a top-of-the-line and versatile trade booth to catch the eye of consumers at trade shows.
- Generated a 33 percent response rate with a direct mail campaign that featured a branded product in unique packaging.
Data Center Systems (DCS) provides connectivity solutions for some of the largest data centers in the world, including Fortune 100 companies, giving them the ability to serve their customers effectively without interruption. With key strengths like focusing on the details and taking a highly consultative approach to produce customized cabling solutions, DCS needed to create a stronger positioning against its competitors and strengthen the sales pipeline. The company turned to Marketwave to leverage its positioning as a premier fiber connectivity firm to generate new leads.
Our team identified several strengths DCS could leverage against its competitors, including connected fiber cabling technologies that not only meet today’s needs but contain enough capacity to accommodate next-gen technology, saving customers money. We leveraged this strongpoint to:
- Launch the “Performance Campaign,” which included a multi-piece mailer – a DCS-branded golf putter – designed to influence IT decision makers to schedule a meeting with the DCS sales team
- Launch the “Production Campaign,” a drip email campaign that leveraged DCS’ patented abilities to provide scalable connected fiber cabling solutions
- Upgrade marketing collateral and design a state-of-the-art tradeshow booth customizable for a wide array of floor spaces in an industry heavily reliant on one-to-one interactions
- Secure an IBM Z Series webinar focused on the economic ramifications of choosing the right connected fiber cabling solution
industry average = 5%
DCS is in a better position to flourish as companies perpetually upgrade their technologies because it has an unmatched product and a solid marketing team that takes a creative approach to generate new leads. Our team successfully:
- Generated a 33 percent response rate to the direct mail campaign (average response rate is 5 percent for prospect lists)
- Produced a trade show booth DCS lauds for its customizability across a number of different layouts allowing them to raise awareness at more events and trade shows
- Led DCS’ follow up with approximately 200 registrants signed up for the IBM Z Series webinar