ENDEAVOR ENERGY RESOURCES
The Choice to be The Choice Employer
- Expanded employee wellness program as a key differentiator
- Established cohesive and strategic branded elements to raise program awareness
- Increased participation in quarterly wellness challenges through events and competitions
Endeavor Energy Resources is one of the largest private oil and gas operators in the United States, headquartered in the heart of the Permian Basin in West Texas. With over 1,200 employees and growing, the company wanted to showcase its employee wellness program to retain and attract top talent and demonstrate that the company cares about and invests in its people. The war for talent in this highly competitive industry and especially in the Midland area is fierce and Endeavor wanted to elevate just one of the many reasons why they are the employer of choice.
employees participated in 2021
increase from 2020
Endeavor employees and family members enjoyed the Picnic at the Rockhounds
Endeavor turned to Marketwave to enhance and elevate two main initiatives that serve employees and their well-being. The first was Wellness Endeavor, the company’s employee wellness program, and the second was to promote in-person employee appreciation events to inspire team connections, a family-friendly atmosphere and a sense of belonging on this high-performance team. From branded themes, employee communications, collateral materials and event-specific apparel, the investment rallied employees and strengthened the Endeavor employer brand.
of Bike MS riders were Endeavor employees
of employees volunteered
The impact of the overall communications plan and branded campaign contributed to a connected, invested and happier workforce that has the added benefit of driving greater productivity and teamwork. And beyond the walls of Endeavor, this wellness program aids recruitment efforts by attracting those who want to be a part of a company that cares not only about the job they do, but also their personal well-being and that of their families. To be the employer of choice – especially in a competitive market like the Midland Basin – putting employees first pays off:
- 1,081 employees participated in the Wellness Endeavor program in 2021, up 200% over 2020.
- 333 challenge participants achieved 71 million steps in the June Step Challenge.
- 61 users participated in a virtual checkup.
- 20% of Bike MS riders were Endeavor employees, and dozens of employees volunteered.
- 1,650 Endeavor employees and family members enjoyed the Picnic at the Rockhounds.