New Business Inquiries
Let’s talk. Fill out the form below, let us know how we can help and we’ll get in touch as soon as we can.
Marketwave has an outstanding team of professionals that produce amazing results for our clients. It’s the combined talent of our organization, and each team member’s commitment to our core values, that has earned us dozens of industry awards through the years.
With great benefits, a flexible work environment and a commitment to work-life balance, we believe in recruiting the best of the best.
Want to join us?
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the Marketwave team. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate Job Opening: Communications Specialist
Want to help companies build their brands, connect with target audiences and communicate unique stories to the market? Interested in joining a company that believes in conscious capitalism and the power of business as a force for good that can impact all stakeholders? And do you see yourself thriving in a fast-paced environment with nice, energetic and smart colleagues? If this sounds like your dream job, we want to see if you’re our next dream team member. Marketwave is an award-winning, top Dallas marketing agency and we’re growing our team.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone who has a service mindset, values a conscious culture built on trust and brings a daily intensity to get the job done. We need a Communications Specialist who has exceptional communications skills, including public relations (social media channels, content development & media relations), marketing (brand positioning, messaging, sales support materials & events) and corporate communications (internal communications and executive visibility). A successful candidate must have the ability to write well, edit, research, work independently and be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Work with colleagues to define and implement program and account strategies related to communications initiatives.
- Ability to work independently as well as with team members, manage time effectively, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent writing skills with stylistic range to deliver everything from press releases to video scripts to bylined articles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic and tactical communications components, including social media channels and content development (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), media relations, thought leadership, internal communications and grassroots initiatives.
- Build relationships with local, regional, national and trade media reporters and bloggers to facilitate coverage for clients.
- Craft compelling editorial content, often with the need to transform jargon-rich, complex and technical topics into digestible, relatable copy fit for mainstream audiences; edit content with an eye for detail, clarity and style; work within editorial and content calendars and brand guidelines.
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business, industries and competition with heavy emphasis on B2B clients including those in healthcare, energy, financial services and commercial real estate industries.
- Conduct tracking and measurement performance of communications activities, including but not limited to coverage reports, Google analytics and insights; working collaboratively with communications team to track and report performance to account managers.
- Keep a pulse on trends in communications methods, channels and strategies and stay informed on best practices that yield results for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- 3-5 years (including professional internships) of experience in PR or communications; agency experience preferred
Here’s How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resume & cover letter to Kristin Bult at email@example.com or go to marketwave.biz/careers.
Our team of marketing pros can speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Conscious Capitalism
- Marketing, PR and creative topics
- Digital marketing strategy and campaigns
- Developing strategic marketing plans
- Branding and positioning
- Experiential marketing
If you’re interested in having Marketwave speak at your upcoming event, contact Kristin Bult at firstname.lastname@example.org with details.