New Business Inquiries
Let’s talk. Fill out the form below, let us know how we can help and we’ll get in touch as soon as we can.
Marketwave has an outstanding team of professionals that produce amazing results for our clients. It’s the combined talent of our organization, and each team member’s commitment to our core values, that has earned us dozens of industry awards through the years.
With great benefits, a flexible work environment and a commitment to work-life balance, we believe in recruiting the best of the best.
Want to join us?
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the Marketwave team. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Integrated Marketing Intern
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re seeking intern candidates to support our client services and communications team this summer who are enthusiastic about learning, have a service mindset and want to help us deliver outstanding results to our clients. Our ideal candidate is someone who’s interested in the integrated marketing mix and its application to real-world business.
Our internship program offers a hands-on learning experience for students to build your portfolio with a mix of work samples in communications, marketing, social media and PR, and experience the tenets of client service from our seasoned staff of integrated marketing experts.
Our interns also complete a coaching program that offers extended learning in five of the following sample areas: integrated marketing, public relations, client services, event management, content development, social media marketing and more. This is a paid, part-time, 10-week internship ($15/hour for undergraduates). You’ll work 20-25 hours each week in a schedule we’ll work with you to design within typical business hours Monday – Friday. Garage parking is provided free of charge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with integrated marketing campaigns, event management, research, content writing, source and write social media content and more
- Attend and participate in team meetings, brainstorming sessions and other presentations
- Assist with market and industry-related research
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Junior or senior enrolled in an accredited university, preferably in a marketing program (recent graduates may also apply)
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and account teams
- Ability to work efficiently in a team atmosphere and possess a service mindset
- Understanding of integrated marketing
- Prior relevant experience or internship preferred
To apply, please send an email with your cover letter and resume to: Kristin Bult, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This internship program is designed as a learning experience for students interested in the business of integrated marketing. While we occasionally hire entry-level positions from our internship pool, those instances are entirely based on need and performance, and cannot be guaranteed at any time.
Our team of marketing pros can speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Conscious Capitalism
- Marketing, PR and creative topics
- Digital marketing strategy and campaigns
- Developing strategic marketing plans
- Branding and positioning
- Experiential marketing
If you’re interested in having Marketwave speak at your upcoming event, contact Kristin Bult at email@example.com with details.