- Connecting medical research to patient impact
- Humanizing healthcare with patient videos and focus on life-changing outcomes
- Attracting top talent to healthcare roles
Annual Reports, Branding, Copywriting, Direct Mail, Editorial Design, Print Production
Translating medical speak into relatable content takes not only great writing but great storytelling. Marketwave worked with the Baylor Scott and White Health system for more than 12 years to help this leading Texas healthcare system connect with patient populations as well as the top medical researchers, physicians, nurses and allied health professionals who contribute to the innovative care and healing mission of this hospital system.
Putting a spotlight on success was the guiding principle across the stories we helped Baylor tell through digital content, medical blogs, and quarterly and annual reports. Whether it was framing the impact nurses have on patient care and outcomes through the Annual Nursing Report or sharing the latest in medical research through the award-winning Scrubbing In blog, our design and storytelling elevated Baylor’s medical team, innovation and life-changing patient outcomes.
Our work with the Baylor Scott and White Health system spanned many of the top medical specialties and research topics that are underway in their labs. The stories of medical advancement and innovation helped Baylor:
- Attract top researchers to its labs and clinical trials
- Attract physicians, nurses and allied health professionals
- Improve the patient experience by spotlighting and replicating great patient care examples
- Collaborate by sharing data and surgical outcomes with national medical teams to advance cancer care and transplant procedures