ENDEAVOR ENERGY RESOURCES
Helping Boost Employee Engagement for West Texas Energy Company
- Branded and promoted new activities for an existing employee wellness program
- Encouraged participation in quarterly wellness challenges where employees could earn points and win prizes
- Designed logos and branded apparel to raise awareness of the program and celebrate employee participation and recognition at appreciation events
Endeavor Energy Resources is one of the largest private oil and gas operators in the United States, headquartered in the heart of the Permian Basin in West Texas. With over 1,200 employees and growing, the company wanted to boost participation in its employee wellness program and demonstrate to current and future employee recruits that the company cares about and invests in its people. The war for talent in this highly competitive industry and especially in the Midland area is fierce so Endeavor wanted to boost not only the visibility of this program but also participation. The company turned to Marketwave to put a spotlight on this part of the Endeavor employee experience.
employees participated in 2021
increase from 2020
Endeavor employees and family members enjoyed the Picnic at the Rockhounds
Marketwave collaborated with Endeavor to design and promote two main initiatives that together yielded the engagement results Endeavor was looking for and focused on the overall wellbeing of their employees. The first initiative was to enhance and elevate Wellness Endeavor, the company’s employee wellness program, and the second was to promote in-person employee appreciation events to inspire team connections, a family-friendly atmosphere and a sense of belonging on this high-performance team. Marketwave created branded themes, employee communications, collateral materials and event-specific apparel to promote both initiatives.
of Bike MS riders were Endeavor employees
of employees volunteered
We successfully updated and streamlined employee communications for the Wellness Endeavor program and the appreciation events, creating evergreen, branded assets that engaged employees and can be used in future years.
The impact of the overall communications plan and engaging visuals contributed to a connected, invested and healthier workforce that has already proven to drive greater productivity and teamwork. And beyond the walls of Endeavor, this wellness program can also be used as a recruiting tool to attract top talent who want to be a part of a company that cares not only about the job they do, but also their personal well-being and that of their families. This program and others support the vision Endeavor has to become the preferred employer in the Midland Basin.
- 1,081 employees participated in the Wellness Endeavor program in 2021, up 200% over 2020.
- 333 challenge participants achieved 71 million steps in the June Step Challenge.
- 61 users participated in a virtual checkup.
- 20% of Bike MS riders were Endeavor employees, and dozens of employees volunteered.
- 1,650 Endeavor employees and family members enjoyed the Picnic at the Rockhounds.