Constructing an Identity as Stunning as our Client’s Work
- Designed a new corporate identity for a leading interiors construction firm through branded spaces in its office, a website redesign and a logo redesign.
- Drafted multiple case studies and incorporated a new SEO strategy to showcase the firm’s wide arrayof capabilities and elevate the firm’s online presence.
- Created email campaigns that surpassed the industry’s open rate average by double digits.
Pacific Builders is a 30-year-old Dallas-Fort Worth interiors construction firm that builds dynamic high-end office spaces in one of the country’s fastest-growing metropolitan areas. The firm’s work in the interiors-construction space spoke for itself with successful corporate office projects for Smoothie King, Bank of the Ozarks and Hilti among other high-profile clients. And while client retention was high, brand awareness was low among potential partners. Pacific Builders turned to Marketwave to address misunderstandings in the marketplace, expand their partner base and build brand awareness just ahead of its 30th anniversary celebration.
We facilitated a Brandwave session to redefine the brand, achieve brand clarity and create a new platform to guide the marketing strategy. With that foundation in place, we:
- Created a new corporate identity including, a new logo, business cards, letterhead and RFP templates
- Redesigned and launched a new website, featuring new cases studies and a new SEO strategy
- Developed 30th anniversary marketing materials, including a 30th anniversary logo, and distributed an e-blast announcement about the milestone
- Created branded space designs for nine key areas of their new office to bring the brand to life and support the company’s culture
With a refreshed brand, Pacific Builders is poised to make a mark with its target audience – architects, brokers, construction managers and commercial tenants. The company:
- Prominently displays its new logo in multiple locations at its new office, including digitally, as it was designed for motion
- Receives compliments from key stakeholders and business partners on its new collateral and website design
- Benefited from a four-part email campaign with open rates ranging at least 12 percent higher than the industry average of 17.6 percent and up to 33 percent higher than the industry average
- Earned an honorable mention from the MarCom Awards for our website design
- Will install the branded space designs we provided in the coming year