How Brand Strategy Helped a Small CRO Achieve Big Results
- Delivered Brand Platform and Message Map foundation
- Developed social media content, blogs and white papers to elevate thought leadership
- Generated qualified leads through strategic media partnership
- Secured contributed article placement and media coverage
- Enhanced website design and SEO
TD2 is a world-class oncology contract research organization (CRO) that partners with innovative biotech and pharmaceutical companies with the purpose-driven goal to bring new cancer treatments to patients as quickly as possible. While one of the most effective in successfully advancing cancer treatments through clinical trials, TD2 had low brand awareness when the company hired Marketwave and they needed to distinguish themselves from larger, established competitors. The firm turned to us to strengthen their brand and support lead generation through a multi-channel, integrated marketing plan.
After our signature Brandwave workshop, we had the research and insights we needed to solidify TD2’s brand position along with a comprehensive marketing strategy and plan that would differentiate and highlight their key brand benefits of: responsiveness, experience, adaptability, and genuine passion for patient care. From there, a thought leadership and brand awareness campaign was born.
- Developed a clear and differentiated Brand Platform.
- Applied our foundational Message Map exercise to inform key messages.
- Defined the content strategy across social media and white papers.
- Partnered with a leading publication to customize sponsored content opportunities and generate qualified leads.
- Designed trade show booth and collateral for events such as the American Society of Clinical Oncologists annual meeting.
- Redesigned TD2’s website to improve user experience and showcase service areas.
sent over one year
total leads collected
In less than two years, TD2 went from relatively unknown to earning a reputation as an experienced oncology CRO. Today, customers know that working with TD2 means benefiting from unmatched scientific depth and full-service capabilities to move the drug development process through the preclinical to clinical trial phases and ultimately bring more treatment options to oncology patients. The impact of our collaboration with TD2 included:
- A strong brand foundation to support and reinforce TD2’s unique position and value.
- Improved lead generation to support sales efforts.
- Placed 19 contributed articles in top-tier industry trades.
- Increased website visits by 142%.
- Created six targeted email campaigns that led to more than 800 sales leads.
- Produced approximately 475 LinkedIn posts and increased followers by 233%.