Raising Brand Awareness and Generating Leads for Oncology CRO
- Took an active role in lead generation by partnering the client with one of its industry’s top trade publications.
- Proactively drafted white papers to position the contract research organization as the most informed in the field of oncology.
- Created daily social media content that increased followers by more than 200 percent in less than a two-year span.
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, TD2 is a world-class drug development organization that partners with innovative biotech and pharmaceutical companies to bring cancer treatments to patients as quickly as possible. While the oncology contract research organization (CRO) is one of the most effective in successfully advancing cancer drugs through clinical trials, brand awareness was low, and the company needed to distinguish themselves from their competitors. The firm turned to Marketwave to develop a multi-channel, integrated marketing plan to elevate their brand and generate new sales leads.
After conducting research and a SWOT analysis, our team determined many biotech companies would be interested in partnering with a smaller CRO rather than a larger group based on key benefits: responsiveness, experience and adaptability. With those things in mind, we launched a thought leadership and brand awareness campaign, partnering with industry-leading publications to drive new leads.
- Assisted TD2 in authoring and designing quarterly whitepapers
- Partnered with FierceBiotech, a leading publication covering all aspects of the medical and pharmaceutical industries, to customize and secure sponsored content opportunities
- Drafted and published thought leadership-driven content on LinkedIn to reinforce brand awareness on a daily basis
- Designed TD2’s tradeshow booth and collateral for events such as the American Society of Clinical Oncologists annual meetings
sent over one year
total leads collected
TD2 continues to develop an industry reputation as an experienced oncology CRO that brings unmatched scientific depth and full-service capabilities to move the drug development process through the preclinical to clinical trial phases. We successfully:
- Increased visits to the TD2 website by up to 142 percent in conjunction with the FierceBiotech email campaigns
- Leveraged FierceBiotech’s industry-leading reader base, creating six email campaigns that led to more than 800 sales leads
- Produced approximately 475 LinkedIn posts and increased followers by 233 percent in less than a two-year span